Home > Scripts > Organisation & Collaboration > Non-Profit / Association
The following environment is needed by ClubAdmin:
- A Webserver which supports PHP (I am testing under Apache 1.3.27 on Linux)
- PHP (at 5.2.x, I’m testing under 5.2.6 at the moment)
- Extensions: mbstring, pear
- MySQL (I am testing under 5.0, I don’t know if it works under different versions)
The following features are implemented at the moment:
- Managing of club members, with private and firm address
- Different membership types (you can create your own ones) with different membership fees.
- Several membership features, like “infos per email welcome” , “agree to give address to other members”,“agree to publish data via WWW”, etc (Have a look at “Member information”)
- Freely definable attributes (e.g. board member) can be assigned to each member
- Managing of membership fees (also “special agreements”) and payments.
- Sending mass emails via SMTP
- Create Excel-Sheets for further processing (like mass letters, etc)
- Create an address list to use with the German Infopost Manager.
- A large number of selection criteria for searching members
- A authentication system with the possibility to give access on a per screen basis (e.g. Private data, firm data, member information.) with either read, update, insert and/or delete access.
- To be able to work with providers who are running PHP as CGI script. I am not depending on the authentication mechanism of PHP.
- Variable salutations, also for different languages (e.g. for members in other countries)
- Support for different languages (English, German and French for the moment)
- A large possibility for configuration. E.g. the standard columns shown as a search result can be defined by the administrator (but can be overwritten for each search by the user)
- A “user” and a “member” interface. The “user” interface is used by the club officials to administrate their members. The “member” interface gives each member a limited possibility to change his data (such as E-mail address, etc.) and to look for information about other members [see 3.) “agree to publish data via WWW”].
- Export of member lists as PDF or Excel. The member can decide, which data should be published (Either only private, or firm or both data)
- Conference management. A rudimentary conference management is implemented to manage subscriptions to conferences.
- Accounting functionalities, like unbalanced accounts, mass update of payments, etc
- Easy Update mechanism. When installing a new version of Clubdata, the database is automatically updated to the needed version.