Home > Scripts > Organisation & Collaboration > Webmail
You may rate this script by simply clicking on the appropriate star (5 stars is the best rating).
- Web server: Apache, nginx, lighttpd, MS IIS or other with PHP support
- PHP: 5.3 and above
- PHP extensions: cURL, iconv, json, libxml, dom, openssl, DateTime, PCRE, SPL
- Optional: PDO (MySQL/PostgreSQL/SQLite) PHP extension (for contacts)
Performance & resource usage
RainLoop webmail was designed with efficient memory use in mind, so it can work fine even on low-end web servers.
Regardless of mailbox size and number of mails in it, memory use per active user is always kept at a minimum, even when very large mails are processed.
In most cases, application speed directly depends on mailserver performance and network bandwidth available.
In addition, built-in caching system allows for improving overall performance and reducing load on web and mail servers.
- Modern user interface.
- Complete support of IMAP and SMTP protocols including SSL and STARTTLS.
- Sieve scripts (Filters and vacation message).
- Minimalistic resources requirements.
- Direct access to mail server is used (mails are not stored locally on web server).
- Allows for adding multiple accounts to primary one, simultaneous access to different accounts in different browser tabs is supported. Additional identities.
- Administrative panel for configuring main options.
- Really simple installation and update (the product is updated from admin panel).
- Integration with Facebook, Google, Twitter and Dropbox.
- Managing folders list.
- Simple look’n’feel customization.
- Configurable multi-level caching system.
- Extending functionality with plugins installed through admin panel.
- Perfect rendering of complex HTML mails.
- Drag’n’drop for mails and attachments.
- Keyboard shortcuts support.
- Autocompletion of e-mail addresses.